Hardwood Floor Damage
If you have been a victim of hardwood floor damage there’s no need to worry, Irvine 24/7 Flood Rescue is here to help you. With over 10 years of experience we are certain we can successfully care for your home or commercial property and properly restore hardwood floor damage due to a number of water damage causes. We make your home or commercial property our number one priority.
We also know the dangers of leaving hardwood floor damage unattended for too long. It can cause serious problems to the foundation of your property, and you might face potential mold issues. This causes serious health issues if you don’t address it right away. Keep our company in mind when you suffer from hardwood floor damage and contact us immediately upon noticing damage to your property.
- Site loss inspection to survey affected areas to better understand best plan of action
- Cold water extraction technique to remove standing water immediately
- In place drying to keep the wear and tear of your floors to a minimum
- Sanitization and deodorization for better air quality and a clean home
- Infrared camera inspection to ensure no hidden water pockets are left over
- Equipment monitoring for improved service and better results
Take care of your home or commercial property today, and contact us for expert service when you need it most.